RBU solutions for regulating hot materials:
Built to work perfectly!
RBU shut-off and control fittings are a key element in the optimisation of processes and increasing energy efficiency – process determined disturbances are offset safely and process parameters guaranteed, even under the most extreme environmental conditions.
These include for example, optimal operating points in contaminant oxidation, and optimised timing behaviour in safety valves. Precision is not an end in itself, rather a condition for reliability and for optimised processes.
We supply high-quality standard and special designs of: RBU fittings are designed to handle the most extreme requirements are therefore fundamentally different from simple, merely modified fittings. RBU dampers and valves stand out from the crowd thanks to:
- Special premium materials for use in high-temperature applications and corrosive environments
- Special sealant materials and special geometry developed by RBU
- Very strong reinforcement of housing and control / sealing units in accordance with the static and dynamic forces involved
- Special drive shafts to allow safe compensation of torque and bending moment
- Generously proportioned outer bearings, adjustable gland seal and much, much more besides...